Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will proofread and edit your cover letter

I will proofread and edit your cover letter












About:

Featured, top-rated seller with over 12,500 reviews; you can purchase with absolute confidence.

Your cover letter is invaluable in your job search. Often, employers often only briefly scan the resume/CV, instead opting to analyse the cover letter. If you do not highlight your skills in the best possible light, you will not get the job. It is really that simple.

Let me help you land your dream job.

My service has successfully secured clients positions with global powerhouses.

When you order my service, you can expect the very best editing, with unmatched customer care. See my other CV/resume gigs to get a feel for my high-quality work.

My service can help with:
  • Standard cover letters
  • Motivational letters
  • Prospective letters
  • Company promotional letters
  • Follow-up letters
  • And more, just ask!

Order now for a fast, friendly, and professional cover letter service.

Reviews


leila_khosh:The first version was not matched with my expectation at all. However, the seller was open to requests and made good changes.

mrproofreading:Thank you!

bseife:Great work.

mrproofreading:Thanks a lot!

netaweiss475:Not good value for money.


No comments:

Post a Comment