Monday, July 30, 2018

I will proofread and edit up to 3000 words for 1 gig.

I will proofread and edit up to 3000 words for 1 gig.












About:

I will proofread and edit up to 3000 words in 48 hours.

As I read, I will correct such things as:

  • verb tense
  • dangling modifiers
  • dangling prepositions
  • misspelled words
  • punctuation errors
    and more!

I will maintain the integrity of your writing! I will not change your writing style or voice.

Send a 3000 word document, and I will return a professional e-book.

Returned documents will include one file with track changes that highlight changes and include comments; the other file will be a finished document that is free of errors.

Please add extra gigs for more than 3000 words and expedited turnaround.

Reviews


acethinker:Ok, thanks.

lanamowdy:Thank you!

sailorsrun:Lana Mowdy was quick to respond and did an excellent job editing my book without changing the context or feel. I truly enjoyed the experience.\n Thanks Jeff Hartjoy the Jefe'.

lanamowdy:Excellent communication! I appreciate the explicit directions and immediate feedback. Thank you!

therarasa:Once again she's surpassed my expectations! I'm beyond being pleased.\nThanks so much for your promptness and efficiency.


No comments:

Post a Comment