Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will proofreading and editing,book proofreading and editing

I will proofreading and editing,book proofreading and editing












About:

Book Proofreading | Proofreading | Editing | Proofreading and editing | Edit |

Ready to publish your first books, articles, essays or any document but require express proofreading and editing to clean the content out of any type of errors?


SEARCH NO MORE!

For $5, I'll proofread and edit your document within 24 hours. Statistics show that over 89% of books on Amazon contain at least 70% of errors, which includes grammatical errors, spelling errors, poor structure, readability and many more. These errors have made a significant effect on the number of book sales over the years. With my over 7 years of experience as an Editor, I'm more than fit to differentiate you from the crowd and dominate the market for you with polished documents. 

What I proofread:
  • Books
  • Business Documents
  • Web copies
  • Articles
  • Website Content
  • Essays
  • Dissertations and more.

I will proofread and edit:
  • Spelling
  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Consistency
  • Readability
  • Clarity & flow
  • Incorrect word usage
  • Poor sentence structure
  • Tense

WHAT YOU GET:
  • A document with Microsoft Word Track Changes 
  • And a clean and clear copy ready for publication

Feel free to place your order!

Reviews


richproducts:She's great, fast and delivered the work to me just in time!

holy_mary2:Glad you had another exceptional experience!! i look forward to working with you soon!!!!

tracyling:She is fast.

holy_mary2:Thank for the kind words. I look forward to working with you again.

healerhh:wow, I have to say that HOLY_MARY surpassed my expectations. I will be working with her more often.


No comments:

Post a Comment