Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will be your beta reader

I will be your beta reader












About:

You want an objective third party member to read your precious novel. I am up to the task. I can help you identify I can help you identify the strengths and challenges of your novel. I will provide you a comprehensive review and how to enhance it. I'll give you honest feedback with sensitivity and compassion. 

Every order will include in-line comments and development notes. The development notes will look into your hook, dialogue, pacing, plot, characters and more. :) 

I strive to give detailed feedback on every book I read. :)

If you are interested, please message me and I will send you a custom offer. Thank you looking at my profile. :)

Reviews


samantharmstron:Victoria goes above and beyond! I will be working with her for ALL my manuscripts from now on. :)

bobbileigh:Victoria was amazing and prompt. I look forward to working with her again in the near future.

snoopy70335:Guiding comments that help to tighten my work and take it to the next level. Victoria's beta reader gig is a real gem. Outstanding experience.

joascroft:Great feedback as always. Thanks Victoria

marietburrell:Great experience, yet again!


No comments:

Post a Comment