Monday, July 30, 2018

I will proofread and edit your apa paper

I will proofread and edit your apa paper












About:

I am a recent graduate and have  learned a number of time-saving formatting tips.  I have an excellent eye for editing and  a very good grasp of APA.  Your paper will be done in EXCELLENCE.

I will edit your paper and for an additional fee format your citations.  All citations information MUST be provided and paper should be in it's "best draft" form.  If citations require external searching outside of what is provided please me contact before selecting this gig.  

For extra large papers please send a message for a custom quote.  If you want a paper that demonstrates excellence this gig is for you!  

Custom orders are accepted for papers 20+ pages.  Prices may vary.

Reviews


salmamohammed:Perfect customer service. Excellent at reviewing APA!

inkhorn:Simply wonderful to work for and with!

salmamohammed:Fantastic and very professional.

inkhorn:I absolutely enjoyed working with this customer! Very responsive and great to work for!

mindgardening:Superb in English, taught me a lot and provided very clear guidance with superb editing skills.


No comments:

Post a Comment