Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will find the perfect place for your semi-colon, and make your work shine. I have experience in editing academic work (assignments, theses), presentations, statements of interest, and love to blog. + See More

I will find the perfect place for your semi-colon, and make your work shine. I have experience in editing academic work (assignments, theses), presentations, statements of interest, and love to blog. + See More












About:

I will make your work shine by reading through and editing your document (paid per 2500 words i.e. 10 pages). I look for typos, grammar mistakes, flow of your text, and format style. All I need is for you to provide the guidelines you need to follow, and I will make sure that your work follows them.

Please read the FAQ section for any questions you may have. I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


raquelci:Excellent communication. Delivered before due date. My poem was beautifully and professionally copy and proof edited. I am very pleased and I highly recommend Sarah's service!

benjaminalb:I appreciate your professional revisions and prompt delivery. Thanks for your feedback, critique, and customer service. I look forward to working with you on future projects.

benjaminalb:Thanks for your professional editing service. You are indeed competent, professional, and prompt in delivery.

benjaminalb:It was a delightful and satisfying experience.

benjaminalb:It was a delight!


No comments:

Post a Comment