Monday, July 30, 2018

I will rewrite a bad article you got from another provider

I will rewrite a bad article you got from another provider












About:

Got a piece of garbage from another provider? Need it to be usable, and quick?! Give it to me and I'll turn it around ASAP. A day is the longest it will take me to get it back to you. If you need a specific keyword in it, I will do that as well. Articles, blogs, anything with up to 1,000 words. 

I'd do it for free if the site would allow it. Why? Because in the long run, you'd find out how well I write, and would become a regular client. Then I would make money, you would get great copy, and we would all find success.

Just once per user/client/customer. It's like a trial gig so neither of us has a big buy-in but we can build some trust to work together in the future. I have added higher levels to this gig as I get a lot of cancelled gigs because of return customers. If you've already had a $5 version of this gig, you must choose one of the other packages.

Reviews


intensity:Rick is not only a great rewriter, he is a great writer. He provided a whole new article that was excellent. Wow.

christophorrick:Outstanding Experience!

randisherman:Fantastic as always

christophorrick:Client came to me with a concise project expectation and I was glad to help them out. Will definitely work with them again.

janeowen949:Great thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment