Monday, July 30, 2018

I will proofread, edit and critique up to 2,000 words

I will proofread, edit and critique up to 2,000 words












About:

A former English major with a love for literature, poetry, and words of all kinds, I am ready and willing to proofread and edit your fiction and non-fiction works.  I've worked with people all over the world and specialize in helping people who are not native English speakers to improve their grammar and sentence structure.  I've worked on everything from blogs, to children's stories, to theses and full-length novels, and everything in between.

All genres/forms of writing are welcome.  I can promise you that I will always respect you as an author, and any criticism will be constructive and professional.  My goal is to help you produce the best writing you can, either for your own personal use, or to assist you with getting published. Please let me know if there are particular items in your work you would like me to consider. 

Turnaround time is up to 48 hours for all shorter works (fiction or non-fiction) up to 4,000 words; however, longer works may require additional time.  Please message me for a custom offer or rush services.

My main focus is always to provide quality work with excellent customer service to all of my clients!  Previous customers retain previous pricing.

Reviews


luminous82:Great work as always!

tucando:A good job, correcting my messy sentences

tucando:Great to have her expert's insight for the flow of my sentences and correction of errors.

boballen1947:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

luminous82:Brilliant as always.


No comments:

Post a Comment