Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will be your professional editor

I will be your professional editor












About:

I know how important feedback from your readers is. Your audience will decide whether your book will sell, or sit there on the shelf. For $5, I will proofread  3,000 words of your novel and provide constructive feedback on the following:

     Major gaps in plot

     Pacing

     sentence structure

      repetitive & redundant words

     Unrealistic dialogue 

   Inconsistencies with plot or characters 

     Readability/overall perspective 


I currently work with authors whose passion lies in fantasy, self-help books, science fiction, and paranormal erotica novels. However, I will gladly help with anything you send me.

For $5, I will give you an honest critique of your book from a reader's standpoint. *Please note, this could be a good or bad review*

For help with editing or proofreading, please check the package deals.


For work on a full-length novel, feel free to contact me for special pricing.


Looking forward to hearing from you.

Reviews


emilygrace125:This editor does an amazing job with defining her role, carrying it through, and giving more attention to detail than anyone else. You not only get a polished copy, but the edited copy with reasonings, and a review of the book. I'm thoroughly pleased. Will do business again.

lnjs_editing:Thank you. I would definitely love assisting you with future projects. I believe you're a successful author and I'm addicted to your storylines.

mykails1970:I would highly recommened her for any writing project

lnjs_editing:Thank you. It was a pleasure to assist you. Don't hesitate to contact me when your sequel is ready to be worked on.\r\n\r\n:)

onelife12:Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment