Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will do proofreading and editing, and be your book editor

I will do proofreading and editing, and be your book editor












About:

(Kindle+Createspace+Track Changes for free).

I am a certified writer and Editor with over 10 years experience. I've edited over 1000 books and other types of documents as a freelance editor. Allow me to lay my gifted hands on your documents and be amazed on seeing your book get refined.

Your DOCUMENT will go through different stages of Editing before publication. This gig offers you comprehensive editing and extensive proofreading.


You get:

1. An error-free doc of international standard.

2. A readable and engaging doc to targeted readers.

3. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

· Books

· E-Books

· Articles

· Website contents

· Transcripts

· Presentations

· Thesis etc.

Hit the Order button and have your Doc speak for itself.

Reviews


unkerlkimji:Excellent. As always!

nancy1000:An outstanding writer.

jmukoroyi:Needed an editor. She did great.

nancy1000:Thanks. Would love to work with you again.

callunaco:Just what my work needed. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment