Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will edit up to 6,000 words for errors and rewrite to improve clarity and readability.

I will edit up to 6,000 words for errors and rewrite to improve clarity and readability.












About:

You're the best at what you do. You're an idea person. An artist. A businesswoman. A creative with a million and one ideas that you just can't express in words. Trust me, I know how you feel. You should see what that Picasso in my head looks like when I actually pick up a paintbrush:) Fortunately, I've got your back on this. I'll take your raw document and turn it into a final product that's concise, readable, and ready to show the world.

Purchase this gig and you'll receive professional quality editing from a native English speaker with over a decade of experience. All packages include track copy and corrected copy. Includes editing for:

  • spelling
  • grammar
  • punctuation
  • syntax
  • consistency
  • clarity
  • readability

ALL STYLES WELCOME! 

I work by editing the copy, not your unique voice. This gig includes extensive rewrites. Please check out my standard editing gig if you're comfortable with the general quality of your writing. Not sure? Just send an inquiry with a sample of your work. 

Thanks so much! I really look forward to working with you.

***I am not able to rewrite academic work, as it goes against the TOS. Thanks for understanding.

Reviews


rachaelwong:Thank you so so much Wendy. I'm beyond happy to see how my work can be clutter free! It's so clean, accurate, effective yet still personal. Very satisfied.

turnofphrase:Thanks! I enjoyed working with you and I hope it gets the results you want:)

amandamcmorran:Wendy is excellent to work with. Thoughtful and prompt. Her work always exceeds my expectations.

turnofphrase:Thanks! I always enjoy working with you.

jasonlaurits558:Always great to work with. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment