Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will expertly proofread and edit your content up to 5000 words

I will expertly proofread and edit your content up to 5000 words












About:

Ioffer fast professional proofreading and editing services. Whether it’s a research project, a newly written book, a magazine publication, short story, play, screenplay, proposal, essays, reports, memos, manuals, marketing materials, press releases,and a whole lot more. My professional writing, proofreading, and editing services will get your document error-free and looking up to standard.

Some things I look out for in the documents I proofread and edit are:

  • Typographical errors
  • Grammatical mistakes
  • Run-on sentences
  • Punctuation amp; quotation marks
  • Subject-verb disagreements
  • Sentence fragments and lengths
  • Organization
  • Spelling
  • Apostrophes
  • Comma usage and splices
  • Capitalization
  • Tenses
  • Structure and theme
  • Audience appropriateness


I will send you a marked up document showing all of my changesand a clean copy that is ready to be published.All of this will be delivered back to you.

My services aim at improving the overall quality of your work and make it more impeccable. Excellent work is guaranteed.

I always deliver on-time and often ahead of schedule. Ilook forward to working with you...

Have any question? I am super responsive.

Regards,

Stephen!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment