Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will proofread up to 1000 words in English or Chinese

I will proofread up to 1000 words in English or Chinese












About:

Chinese-born and Australian-raised, I can help you to proofread and edit all types of Chinese Simplified &Traditional)/English for:

·         Grammar

·         Spelling 

·         Readability 


Proofread and edit up to 1,000 words/characters in 24 hours for $5.

I will do the proofreading and editing job professionally and quickly

Please note:

1. This Gig is for proofread and edit only, check out my other Gigs for 

translation. https://www.fiverr.com/vivienlee/translate-chinese-to-english-or-english-to-chinese?funnel=8028adce-df3e-48b4-b949-e7c1a4f8ae3a

2. Translations by Google Translate / auto-translation software is not accepted. Such translation will charge base on my translation rate, please check: https://www.fiverr.com/vivienlee/translate-chinese-to-english-or-english-to-chinese?funnel=8028adce-df3e-48b4-b949-e7c1a4f8ae3a

Please provide your text as a file (.doc, .pdf, .xls etc.) with clear structure..

Proofread and edit will be done professionally and manually.

All documents and personal information absolutely confidential!

I reserve the right to reject objectionable content.

Reviews


sefspice:Excellent experience

nynoryamada:Her work was very professional and fast. Would totally order again, thank you very much for the help ;)

marinaurban:I am very satisfied with her work! I needed to edit the text for my website and she did a great job. The text is much more sophisticated and attractive. Thank you so much for your work and i will definitely order again.

tyrsnephew:Really good translation

faber5:The seller is very competent and helpful, she did a wonderful job in the timeframe provided. The quality of the work is very good and I will contact her again for future proofreading works and translations.


No comments:

Post a Comment