Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will proofread and edit your 30,000 words document

I will proofread and edit your 30,000 words document












About:

I'm a full-time professional writer, editor and proofreader with more than 8 years of experience.

You can purchase my service with confidence.

Simply order this gig, and I will professionally proofread and edit any document up to 5,000 words for $5 within 24 hours. 

Larger document? Check the packages, gig extras, or message me for a custom solution. 

My proofreading and editing service checks:

  • Grammar, punctuation, and spelling 
  • Tense issues
  • Sentence structure 
  • Readability
  • Consistency
  • Redundancy

My service also includes:
  • Copyediting for stylistic improvements
  • Microsoft Word Track Changes enabled

All of this will be delivered back to you, clean and polished, within 24 hours! I always deliver on-time and often ahead of schedule.

Examples of the projects I accept:

  • Ebooks (fiction or non-fiction)
  • Novels
  • Blog posts
  • Marketing 
  • Resumes
  • Cover letters
  • E-mails (personal or business)
  • Short stories
  • Manuscripts
  • Technical documents
  • Legal documents


I never outsource projects. All proofreading is done by me, with my own eyes. 

Looking forward to working with you! 

**I work hard to provide the best service possible. Tips are gratefully accepted!** 

THANKS

Reviews


tonylogan2006:Excellent work! And turned in the order soon than expected! Will use again and highly recommend.

caroline247:Thanks!

tonylogan2006:This seller was excellent and the work was top notch! I will us again.

caroline247:thanks great to work with you.

tonylogan2006:Outstanding work! I always come back because of the great service and turn-around time. I highly recommend!


No comments:

Post a Comment