Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will format your book for kindle paperback

I will format your book for kindle paperback












About:

Formatting your document for kindle Paperback:
If you are struggling to understand, how to format your book for kindle. Then this is your right choice. I will format your book fully for just 10 dollars.
I will give you feedbacks on the spacing and alignment.
I will correct the margin, alignment and page layout.
I will give you a print ready pdf format for prinitng that fits exactly with kindle.
All this just for 10 dollars. Go Ahead click the buy button. It is going to be an easy process

Reviews


harvardmba:I can't say enough good things about this young man. Helpful, supportive, he actually cared about the project. Went above and beyond the call of duty and will be using him again FOR SURE. (Already am actually.) Can't say enough good things about him.

aslanimator:Thank you! learnt a lot from this project!

adambigelsen:The job I presented was more difficult than I thought. Aslam worked with me and made it happen! Great job! Thank you!!

aslanimator:Thanks Adam, looking forward to work with you again...

aliwriter:Great. Thanks so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment