Monday, July 30, 2018

I will help anyone with proofreading requests

I will help anyone with proofreading requests












About:

Do you have texts that are in desperate need of proofreading? Look no further!

I offer elaborate proofreading with corrections, and optionally also with a preposterous amount of feedback so that you’ll never have to pay for my services again the next time around.

At your request, I can provide corrections and feedback either destructively (which means I will alter the text documents directly), or non-destructively (meaning I will provide recommendations on what to change about text documents in the form of sidebar comments).


Did you somehow end up procrastinating handing in that incredibly important document? You will even have the option to have your documents proofread within one day.


Hope you’ll have a lovely day,
Sebastiaan

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment