Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will proofread and edit your content up to 2500 words.

I will proofread and edit your content up to 2500 words.












About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER

Hi. I'm a German native speaker and I’m working as an author, professional editor, and proofreader for several years now. 

By ordering this Gig I will proofread and edit your German texts. This includes:
-    essays, articles
-    translations
-    blog posts, website content
-    marketing campaigns
-    (e)books

I will check spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Plus, I will show you how you can improve the readability of your text by rephrasing certain sentences.

I offer to proofread and edit 500 words for 5$. Fast delivery in 1 day. 

You will get:
-    a MS Word file with all comments, edits, and adjustments marked with MS Word Track Changes.
-    a MS file with all comments, edits, and adjustments implemented, Track Changes removed.

If you have a document with more than 2.500 words please send me a message. 

Reviews


lenaameya:Cornelia did an amazing job and I can highly recommend her gigs!

mazdovod5:Excellent seller, I will come back definitely to her. Super fast, service as described. thanks!

corneliafranke:Easy to work with, very detailed information right from the start. Thank you for your order!

buhara2854:Very satisfied

corneliafranke:Great experience! Thank you for your order!


No comments:

Post a Comment