Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will proofread, edit, or clean your writing

I will proofread, edit, or clean your writing












About:

I am a level two seller, selling only one service on fiverr (proofreading). If there is anybody you can trust to handle your proofreading and Editing services perfectly, it's got to be me. 
Place an order for  this gig, and I will professionally proofread and edit any document above 2,000 words within 24 hours ($5 only per 1000 words).

If you have a larger document than this, send me a private message and I will make you a mouth-watering .custom offer.  

My proofreading and editing service includes:
  • Full grammar, punctuation, and spelling checks
  • Tenses related issues
  • Rephrasing occasional poor sentence structures 
  • Improve Readability
  • Consistency
  • Brevity checks
  • Copyediting
  • Microsoft Word Track Changes as standard

All of this will be done and order delivered within 24 hours (usually less).

Reviews


bjoern_cf:thank you for the job

writing_pro01:I'm glad you're satisfied with the delivery. Thanks for your patronage.

ricardomactorre:Excellent​ work as always! Thank you!\n

writing_pro01:For your continuous patronage, I say Thank you Ricardo. It's always a great experience with this buyer.

blanchepenn:thanks so much


No comments:

Post a Comment