Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will proofread and edit 1000 words in 24 hours or less

I will proofread and edit 1000 words in 24 hours or less












About:

I am an excellent writer and proofreader,I will make your writing better by detecting all errors and editing it to make your writing polished and perfected quickly.

My Proofreading And Editing Service Includes

  • Full grammar, punctuation, and spelling checks
  • Rephrasing occasional poorly structured sentences
  • Consistency
  • Readability
  • Tense issues
  • Abbreviations

I will be glad to proofread and edit the following for you:

  •  Essays
  • Thesis
  •  Articles
  •  Blog Post
  •  Formal Emails & Letters
  •  E-Books
  •  Business Proposals
  •  Journals
  • ·Presentations
  • ·Novels

Simply Order this gig I will Professionally proofread and edit any document up to 1000 words in 24hours or less

Reviews


crupix:Thank you for the fast service. I would definitely request more soon :)

cgeek_marketing:Thanks for the opportunity!

thomcour24:I have ordered from this seller previously and was happy but not this time. The way the sentences were rewritten were not appropriate to what I was trying to say. I did not have time for edits so I had to fix the document myself.

lamo1989:Thank you so much cgeek_marketing.

cgeek_marketing:Thanks for the opportunity!


No comments:

Post a Comment