Monday, July 30, 2018

I will provide an eye for detail in proof reading

I will provide an eye for detail in proof reading












About:

I will PROOFREAD and EDIT 3000 words for grammar, punctuation, and spelling. 

I am a great editor, proofreader, and copywriter with a level 2 literacy and numeracy. I have plenty of experience editing:  brochures, web pages, books, web documents and more. 


I will personally edit for spelling, grammar, and punctuation. I do not outsource.
 M
y aim is to make your document completely error free.

Have a question? get in touch, I try my best to respond quickly.  

What you will receive:

  • One document edited using MS Word.
  • One document with all edits completed

Reviews


swiftbic:Good work!

adamrennie1984:Thank you for your custom.

aaronelahi:Excellent Service and very quick - recommend

adamrennie1984:Great communication. Thank You for your custom.

jamespfc:Adam done exactly what I asked and was very quick


No comments:

Post a Comment