Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will write your About Me page to make it ping off of the page. Up to 500 words

I will write your About Me page to make it ping off of the page. Up to 500 words












About:

Hello!

An 'About Me' page on a website is the first port of call for most potential clients, so it is really important that your page dresses to impress. It needs to be engaging, interesting, give an excellent overview of your business and your philosophies, as well as getting potential clients interested and excited about you and your brand. 

Here's where I can help. I can help you to create an engaging 'About Me' page that will have potential clients desperate to hear more about you. An 'About Me' page should reflect the business or person that it is written about, therefore, we will work together to create a page that's right for you. 

I offer everything from just a simple edit of your current page (Bronze package), to help you to re-write your current page (Silver package), to writing the 'About Me' page from scratch (Gold package). So, whether you just want a fresh pair of eyes to go over text that you are already fond of, or you don't know where on earth to start, we can find a gig to match you. 

Select Bronze for just a simple edit.
Select Silver for a re-write.
Or select Gold for me to write your About Me page.

Reviews


katehenty:So so so quick! I was really happy with how quick and responsive Katie was and the final product was great. She also had some awesome tips that I am definitely going to pursue. Thank You!!

katiepritch:Great to work with, and gave very clear direction on what she wanted! Best of luck with your website!

jalilbing:Thank you

katiepritch:Great to work with!

nicolinamartin:It’s ok, but I’ll tweak it quite a bit myself. Thank you for the quick delivery.


No comments:

Post a Comment