Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will be happy to speak with you. + See More

I will be happy to speak with you. + See More












About:

Hi there!

I'm a professional copy editor with experience in various media, including books, online publications and blogs, press releases, educational textbooks, magazine and newspapers, and technical reports.

While something may sound coherent and concise to you, it may not flow as smoothly as you think it does. My goal is to ensure your piece of writing is as flawless as it is compelling. With my expertise, we can take your copy from 7/10 to 10/10.

Send me your blog posts, press releases, articles, biographies, personal essays, short web content, dating profiles, emails, reference letters, social media posts, presentations and technical documents. Do you have something in need of editing that is not on this list? Send me a noteand we can decide on a mutually agreeable deadline.All projects will be edited in Microsoft Word using Track Changes.

Reviews


shawntoa:Great experience! Very professional!

jackiejd:Excellent transaction with buyer. I hope to work with them again.

daniellelemieux:Needed help with some writing for a blog I'm contributing to. I thought that my writing was okay but Jackie really did make it flawless plus she was super responsive and sent the piece back really quickly. Couldn't recommend this more - will definitely be back in the future.

jackiejd:Excellent buyer!

alysechristine:This seller was a pleasure to work with.... very quick with communication, and her work was excellent! Would recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment