Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will proofread and edit your documents

I will proofread and edit your documents












About:

Hi, I'm Ariana. I'm a fully bilingual English-Spanish speaker, reader and writer, trained to be an English teacher at the Centro Venezolano Americano del Zulia (CEVAZ) in Venezuela. I've had a life-long practice of the English language from trips to America and I feel very passionate about all the different tongues of the world.

I offer you flawless proofreading and editing for your documents (English and Spanish). You just have to make your order and you'll have your work fixed and ready to print. I love reading so the work will be done with love and dedication, plus, I'm quite the perfetionist so I'll make sure the document is as good as it could ever be. Don't stress, I've got your back.

Reviews


thembelanjenga:great and very fast response

arianaasanchezp:This is my second time working with them and it was as pleasant as the first.

jcriveroll:Above \u0026 Beyond.. Always the extra mile...

arianaasanchezp:En extremo comunicativo, muy buen comprador.

jcriveroll:Espectactular.. super creativa y super estructurada. Excelente trabajo.


No comments:

Post a Comment