Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will proofread and edit your ebook

I will proofread and edit your ebook












About:

**I'VE LOWERED MY PRICING FOR 2018! Order now to get the lower rate!**

What you get:
  • Grammar, punctuation, and spelling checked for accuracy.
  • Readability 
  • Check for consistency.
  • Limited verbiage revision to improve flow. **Please note that this will result in only minor changes to individual sentences, such as adding/removing words.** This is not a rewrite. If there are extensive changes needed you will be notified in the feedback. 

All work is completed in Word. Your delivery will include one document:

  • Completed proofread in Word with track changes. (track changes can be removed by approving them)

*Clean versions can be requested, but please note that formatting may be affected in the clean version!

**FOR MAC USERS** I use a PC, if you do not have Word for Mac then all images/charts/tables/etc. will NOT be aligned correctly when you open it on your Mac. Additionally, if you do not have Word for Mac please do NOT purchase any formatting gig extras. 

If you have any other proofreading projects please send me a message for a custom order!

Thank you for checking out my gig! 

Reviews


tjfreeman159:Seller delivered order incomplete and still have not sent files that I order. Very unprofessional!!

tayloredwife:I cannot say enough good things about this seller! She is professional and does an outstanding job! I have used her for all my books and plan on continuing with her as my future editor on all my planned projects! Check her out... I promise you won't be disappointed!

johnrovito:Excellent.

courtneyasunmaa:Got the job done.

ajadsett:I needed a final line edit and the reviews suggested Alice was the one to do just that. Now after dealing with Alice, with her professional and polite response to my emails and sticking to the agreed deadlines, I will happily recommend Alice.


No comments:

Post a Comment