Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will proofread and edit your text in spanish 3000 words

I will proofread and edit your text in spanish 3000 words












About:

If you order this gig, I will professionally proofread and edit any document up to 3,000 words within 24 hours!

CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ANY ORDER THAT WOULD HAVE MORE THAN 3.000 WORDS. I'll provide a custom offer.

My proofreading and editing service includes:

  • Full grammar, punctuation, and spelling checks
  • Tense issues
  • Rephrasing if needed
  • Consistency
  • Brevity checks

All of this delivered in an unbeatable time!!! (sometimes I deliver it AHEAD OF SCHEDULE).

Examples of projects I accept:

  • Ebooks
  • Novels
  • Blog posts
  • Marketing
  • Resumes
  • Cover letters
  • E-mails
  • Short stories
  • Manuscripts
  • Technical documents
  • Legal documents

Examples of projects I DON'T accept:

  • Any text for illegal activities
  • Texts translated with Google Translate or other online translator just to avoid having to pay the full price for translation

*If you're not satisfied contact me and I'll help you solving the problems you have*

Reviews


timppelletier:Awesome work once again! Thanks a lot for you help!

willyredstone:Outstanding buyer! Very polite and nice.

mahmoudmonem:outstanding experience

willyredstone:Outstanding experience with this buyer!

etekcity:Excellent proofreader!


No comments:

Post a Comment