Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will proofread your german text

I will proofread your german text












About:

PLEASE ALWAYS CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER. 
KEEP IN MIND THAT I DO NOT WRITE TEXTS, BLOGPOSTS, ETC.!

Hi, my name is Sabrina. I'm a German native speaker and by ordering this Gig I will proofread your German essays, translations, blog posts, articles or other texts up to 200 words for $5.

I will
  • check spelling and grammar
  • give suggestions how you can improve certain sentences

This service is ideal for people who
  • are learning German
  • got something translated into German by someone else and wants it to be checked
  • already know German but are not sure about their writing style, grammar or spelling

By ordering this Gig you will get
  • Fast delivery in 1 Day
  • Privacy, your documents will not be shown to 3rd parties

Reviews


casperschunsela:Great as always!

riboncity:Thank you :)

casperschunsela:Perfect as always!

riboncity:Great buyer :) Thank you again.

samuelportmann:Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment