Tuesday, April 24, 2018

I will edit and proofread your text

I will edit and proofread your text












About:

Writing and editing are two very different types of labor. To be a good editor you need to almost become the writer and the reader at the same time. I do this very well however it has taken me quite a few years to get good at it. Writing has always come easily and I had a talent for it, yet I had to work very hard to become a good editor.

Hope to have the pleasure to read your work!

Reviews


tsutsik:Thanks for another great job. speak again soon

mrradu:Thanks

letscourse:Thanks a lot \nI did not know it was written in Spanish before \nThanks anyway\nThanks for your help

tsutsik:Great work! Very fast and easy to communicate. Will defiantly use your services again.

mrradu:Thank you and hope to be of service again


No comments:

Post a Comment