Monday, April 23, 2018

I will proofread and edit 1000 words within 24 hours

I will proofread and edit 1000 words within 24 hours












About:

PROFESSIONAL PROOFREADING AND EDITING

Hello...

WELCOME TO MY PROOFREADING AND EDITING GIG

I'm Linc Sharon, a professional proofreader, and editor. I have a Master's degree in English Education.

With my 5 years of professional experience in proofreading, I have proofread and edited scores of documents. These includebrochures, e-books, blog posts, kindle texts, resumes and more.

I will PROOFREAD and EDIT your project for grammar, punctuation, and spelling.

Have a question for me? I am super responsive...

Your SATISFACTION is my SUCCESS...

Reviews


pendapalakakolo:I will buy from her again in future.

linc_sharon:It was a great pleasure working with you

jasonwb4200:Easy and perfect

linc_sharon:It was a great working with you

nina5566:She is the best


No comments:

Post a Comment