Monday, April 23, 2018

I will proofread, edit and paraphrase your content upto 5000 words.

I will proofread, edit and paraphrase your content upto 5000 words.












About:

I will manually paraphrase/proofread a document to remove plagiarism and make it original.The result will be work you cancall your own!

Quality documents are those free of grammar, punctuation and spelling errors. I will assist you polish your documents to attain high standards.

Going through loads of words is exhausting and time consuming. Focus on other important tasks and let me handle the paraphrasing for you.

What I Offer

  • Paraphrasing to remove plagiarism.
  • Proofreading/Editing for punctuation, spelling and grammar errors.
  • Removing ambiguity in text.


I work on the following:

  • Blog posts.
  • Documents.
  • Research papers.
  • Books or E-Books of Any Genre.
  • Or any kind of writing.


Results:

  • High quality presentable/original document.


Your satisfaction is my number one priority. :)

Reviews


z1996catherine:She did really good job! :)

shizatahir23:Great buyer. :)

mansouralanazi:she did a great job! Highly recommended, will order again for sure

shizatahir23:Outstanding buyer. :)

heroeonline18:Thanks great job.


No comments:

Post a Comment