Thursday, March 1, 2018

I will proofread and edit your turkish text within 24 hours

I will proofread and edit your turkish text within 24 hours












About:

►►►Level 2 Seller with 100% Positive Reviews◄◄◄

Simply order this gig, and I will professionally proofread and edit any Turkish document up to 1,000 words within 24 hours. 

My proofreading and editing service includes:
  • Full grammar, punctuation, and spelling checks,
  • Tense issues,
  • Readability,
  • Consistency,
  • Copyediting,

All of this will be delivered back to you, clean and polished, within 24 hours! I always deliver on-time and often ahead of schedule. Please message me before ordering a gig so we can determine your needs and ensure we are a great match.

I offer 100% customer satisfaction, so if you're not satisfied with your translation, I will make all of the possible changes and corrections needed. Nobody can top that! 

►►►MORE THAN 400 SATISFIED CUSTOMERS! ◄◄◄

It cannot be a coincidence, huh?

Reviews


viktordessov:The communication has been flawless and I would highly recommend Burak to everyone!

brodomain:One of the kindest buyers ever! It was a pleasure to work with him. Thanks! (:

livestream_ltd:Great Gig! Very fast and responsive. 5 stars deserved

brodomain:Wow! It was a pleasure! Thanks! (:

fuadaliyev:Very satisfied. Will work again


No comments:

Post a Comment