Thursday, March 1, 2018

I will proofread your greek or english documents

I will proofread your greek or english documents












About:

Being a native Greek speaker and fluent in English, I can confidently provide you with a proofreading of your material.

I will check for and correct grammar, syntax and orthographic mistakes in documents up to 1000 words. Highly technical text and documents are also welcome!

If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me before ordering!

Reviews


caraloves2read:This seller provided exactly the work I requested, was very prompt, and very professional.\n

dimitrisb:Thank you very much!

toolah16:Dimitris was wonderful to work with! Great communication throughout the editing process of my project. Planning on using him again in the near future! A+

dimitrisb:Thanks a lot Toula. It was my pleasure working with you!

dfovan:Great job done fast


No comments:

Post a Comment