Sunday, April 1, 2018

I will write a high quality, 500-word piece for your website or blog, fast and with free revisions if needed! Also, I personally write every request I receive, so there is NO OUTSOURCING!!!!

I will write a high quality, 500-word piece for your website or blog, fast and with free revisions if needed! Also, I personally write every request I receive, so there is NO OUTSOURCING!!!!












About:

I WILL Provide Quality PROOFREADING AND EDITING

AVAILABLE NOW!!!


==> Send me a message now, and I'll reply you 

I am an established editor with 4 years of experience in proofreading and editing different types of documents, Novels (fiction and non-fiction), ManuscriptsE booksBusiness ProposalsLegal Documents, Resume and lots more. 

I provide excellent proofreading and editing service to improve your writings to the highest standard.

Highlights: 

  • Money-back Guarantee
  • Tracked Changes
  • APA Style and Citation Fix
  • Punctuation 
  • Grammar 
  • Spellings 
  • Tenses 
  • Redundancy 
  • Readability 
  • Syntax Error 
  • Sentence Structure 
  • Consistency 
  • Incorrect spacing

Order & Delivery: 
  • Simply click on the Order button 
  • Attach your document (preferably .doc/docx) 
  • I will deliver the Final edited copy of your document and a separate copy with Microsoft Tracked Changes so you can keep track of all the editing. 

NOTES:
  • Kindly contact me for a custom order if you have less than 5000 words or more than 20000 words.
  • I DO NOT Rewrite.
  • I do not proofread and edit Computer Translated Documents.
  • Please contact me if your document was written by a Non-English writer.

Reviews


isaaconas:excellent

lanaseal:Outstanding Experience!

isaaconas:excellent

lanaseal:Outstanding Experience!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment