Sunday, April 1, 2018

I will never disappoint you. + See More

I will never disappoint you. + See More












About:

Hello, I'm a professional editor and proofreader with years of experience editing for successfully published authors, as well as the authors of many theses. I'm a native English speaker and a lifelong bookworm. Without changing the tone of your work I can suggest edits that might improve readability or otherwise enhance your piece. You will receive a final version, and a version with the changes tracked.

How to Order:
  • Always purchase enough basic gigs to cover word count. (12K words = 12 basic gigs)
  • Attach a Word doc. I'll deliver a track changes version + a final clean copy.

I particularly enjoy large projects, but no job is too small. Send me a message...I can always send a custom offer based on your needs. 

I am happy to simply proofread (catch errors), but I also enjoy in-depth editing, which involves improving readability, offering suggestions and restructuring when necessary

CONTACT ME FIRST BEFORE YOU PLACE AN ORDER

PLACE AN ORDER NOW!!!

Order now for fast, professional, and reliable service!

Reviews


theexpert11:Angela_writes is the best proofreader on this platform. She proofread my document to have a more better paper. I will definitely continue to use her over and over again. Thanks

angela_writes:Thanks

jquint:Great job from Angela, extremely fast and responsive! Will work with again.

angela_writes:Thanks

soababio:very great


No comments:

Post a Comment