Sunday, April 1, 2018

I will do the proofreading and editing of your content

I will do the proofreading and editing of your content












About:

I can do proof reading and editing for English, and can translate,Urdu and Punjabi to English,I can also translate documents.

My Services:

  1. I can do Line editing (i.e. spelling, grammar, syntax, punctuation)
  2. I can rephrase sentences of your document.
  3. For awkward usage and repetition Word replacement.
  4. Adjustments to improve flow and readability

What i want from you:

  1. Expectations from the editing
  2. Preferred time line.
  3. Length of the document          

If you don't find any service listed here, and you need additional words or any other service, do message me so we can discuss.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment