Sunday, April 1, 2018

I will do proofreading and editing, proofreading

I will do proofreading and editing, proofreading












About:

**I Will Do Proofreading And Editing, Proofreading**


I will PROOFREAD and EDIT your documents for grammar, punctuation, and spelling using my professional skills in proofreading and editing.


My proofreading and editing service includes:

1.Full grammar, punctuation, and spelling checks
2.Tense issues
3.Rephrasing occasional poor sentence structure 
4.Readability
5.Consistency
6.Brevity checks
7.Copy editing
8.Microsoft Word Track Changes as standard

All of this will be delivered back to you, clean and polished, within 24 hours! I always deliver as when due thereby beating deadlines!.

-Rachael(Proofreader_24)

Reviews


vivekraovrao:Timely order delivery and willing to help with a customer.

proofreader_24:Nice experience!

mariangel1984:Awesome experience as usual! Thanks!

proofreader_24:Fantastic experience. I look forward to working with you again!

mariangel1984:Highly recommended!


No comments:

Post a Comment