Sunday, April 1, 2018

I will provide perfect proofreading and editing up to 120,000 words

I will provide perfect proofreading and editing up to 120,000 words












About:

GET YOUR PROFESSIONAL PROOFREADING & EDITING HERE!

I’m a professional editor and a published author from the west coast with 15 years of writing expertise in English, Spanish and French. I’ve worked for magazines and publishing houses as well as online news websites and blogs internationally. 

My focus is on quality, professionalism, and accuracy to deliver the best results possible.

Hiring me means 

My focus is on quality, professionalism, and accuracy to deliver the best results possible. 

Hiring me means satisfaction!

 

My services will guarantee that your project will be well-polished and ready for print! 

My proofreads and edits include

  • Contextual spelling
  • Punctuation
  • Grammar
  • Consistency
  • Readability
  • Clarity & flow
  • Word usage
  • Sentence structure

No matter the project size our results will make you satisfied!

Big or Small we Edit them All!

You will receive two versions of your project. Track version and Clean version (track change removed)

Quick and Quality delivery… guaranteed!

Looking forward to Working with You!


Thanks In Advance!

Shawna


Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment