Tuesday, April 24, 2018

I will proofread and edit your book or ebook

I will proofread and edit your book or ebook












About:

This gig is perfect for any document that needs a final polish such as  Ebooks (fiction or non-fiction), Novels, Blog posts, Marketing, Resumes, Cover letters, E-mails (personal or business), Short stories, Manuscripts, Technical documents, Legal documents and so on)! I will edit any style or genre of writing. 

I have several years of experience in editing and proofreading a wide range of documents, and you can count on my high-quality services and excellent client care.

I will provide one round of proofreading & light editing for:

  • spelling
  • punctuation
  • grammar
  • good sentence structure
  • clarity of expression
  • consistency
  • overall readability  

   All of this will be delivered back to you, clean and polished.

 Simply order this gig, and I will professionally proofread and edit any document up to 5,000 words within 24 hours. 
  
  

Reviews


krudlerace:Excellent work, identified key areas in the Ebook. Delivered in a fast turnaround!

douglas_t:Thanks !

paraddox24:She delivered on what she said. thanks again

douglas_t:Awesome buyer, thanks for the tip !

bigspencer:Thank you so much for my first book very fast and clean work


No comments:

Post a Comment