Thursday, March 1, 2018

I will proof and perfect your writing

I will proof and perfect your writing












About:

You know what you want to say, but you're not sure how clean your copy is, right?


That's why you have me: Your personal word nerd.

First impressions are lasting impressions and you want your writing (not errors) to shine.

I have more than 10 years of journalism experience as a professional writer and editor.

My rate is 1,000 words of text per gig.

I am happy to review and correct grammar, spelling and punctuation issues and point out any other writing no-no’s. This gig does not include rewriting or translation. Revisions are not included. I use Microsoft Track Changes so you can see exactly what edits were made.

Do you have more than 1,000 words? Great! Contact me about multiple gigs.

My editing portfolio includes:

  • Website Content
  • Ebooks
  • Novels
  • Dating Profiles
  • Short Stories
  • Self-Help Books
  • High School and College Papers
  • Brochures

PS
Love my work? Show-and-tell with a tip through the link below! Thanks!
http://www.fiverr.com/mompreneur13/graciously-accept-a-tip-and-buy-a-new-baby-book



Reviews


seventhchick:Fantastic. What a lovely person to work with. Quick and followed the brief. Recommended

aishalm:Outstanding Experience!

aishalm:I have used this gig several times. My blog and e-newsletters are getting better thanks to her editing. \n

aishalm:Outstanding Experience!

aishalm:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment