Friday, March 2, 2018

I will professionally proofread your contents

I will professionally proofread your contents












About:

HELLO. Thanks for stopping By. I'm a full-time PROFESSIONAL EDITOR and PROOFREADER with more than 13 years of professional experience and a past client list that includes Google and Forbes Travel Guide. 

As a former English teacher, I am used to checking documents for  spelling errors, repeated words, typos and the infamous "your" vs. "you're", "there" vs. "their" vs. "they're" and "its" vs. "it's" type issues. I guarantee that the spelling, punctuation, grammar, and tenses are all top notch, without changing the emphasis or style of your word.

The following will also be thoroughly checked with my Eagle trained Eyes.

-spelling
-grammar
-punctuation
-clarity

 
What you get:

  1. Fast, friendly and professional service
  2. Excellent communication
  3. Quick Turnaround
  4. Editing done in Microsoft Word's Track Changes
  5. Grammar, punctuation and spelling corrections
  6. Editing will be done in any version of English you want

Please feel free to contact me for the appropriate pricing and turnaround duration, I look forward to working with you and delivering first hand beautiful results.

Together, We can do it!

Reviews


txhorselover:Very quick responses.

nicolerivers:Another Satisfied customer. Are you still thinking of ordering this gig? Please do, because you can't score a goal without taking a shot. Professionalism at it peak

stevensonaugust:It was great working with her.

nicolerivers:Another Client Satisfied. Do not hesitate to contact me as you can't score a goal without taking a Shot. Take the Right Shot today.

ideal_writer2:Thank you Nicole for this highly professional job.. I will hire you for my subsequent novels. Thanks a lot.. Highly recommended


No comments:

Post a Comment