Friday, March 2, 2018

I will correct, rescript or proof read your english fast

I will correct, rescript or proof read your english fast












About:

Ensure that you get your message across to the English speaking world perfectly!

I will correct and re-script up to 200 words of written English for a fiver.

Please be aware that this is a top quality gig, in which each project will get my full attention.  I do not use grammar correction software or algorithms.  All work is done by hand.

I am a native British English speaker and a graduate of Philosophy and Ancient History.

No job too large or small.


Reviews


ninomuratovski:He is amazing. \nHe did exactly what I wanted it to do and even more ... \nHis English and eye on details are fabulous\nVery fast :) he is worthing any cent paid for his services - High quality \nThank you very much for fixing my documents even though it is a technical information .. \ni look forward to working with you on my next projects \nThank you

buchstansangur:Thank you! Great to work with and will look forward to working with again.

redspidersystem:Very good experience.

buchstansangur:Always a pleasure!

cucumberandco:Excellent work!


No comments:

Post a Comment