Friday, March 2, 2018

I will do your typing jobs

I will do your typing jobs












About:

I would proofread/type any of your documents(handwritten, scanned or word document...) which might either be, but not limited to articles, journals, novels, speeches, website contents, books (Adult, children/toddlers).

I’m a natural English speed reader and would edit your work eliminating Grammar, spellings and punctuation oversight, building sentences flow while rephrasing. Consider me a fast typist and a timely one who would deliver your jobs in due time.

Reviews


danchisholm:Did a great job

khalyl96:PERFECT!!!

adamvillalobos:it was easy, fast, and to the point

pfentress2:I am more than satisfied with my order to have all present verbs changed to past. I am overjoyed to finally have someone who was able to not only provide suggestions about the text, but also was able to go above and beyond what I requested.

khalyl96:Great job as usual.


No comments:

Post a Comment