Thursday, March 1, 2018

I will proofread and edit your work retired english professor

I will proofread and edit your work retired english professor












About:

Retired English professor will accept custom jobs for non-academic research papers, business proposals, statements of purpose and much more.

I provide academic support by way of tutoring, research, guidance, or technical assistance as well as article writing for non-academic purposes 

I do custom jobs ONLY. Please contact me for an estimate on the job so we can be sure that you get exactly what you want and need.

If it is important and you want it done right, use a real professional.

Please note that quality proofreading requires a bit of back-and-forth communication to be sure that the meaning of your work is not changed, but is presented professionally.

I can usually complete even large projects within three days.  My prices will rarely be the cheapest, but you will have confidence and pride in your work when it is done.  You can be sure it has been done correctly. 

Reviews


mikayelyane:Outstanding Experience!

ted88888:Always enjoyable working with smart people!

tombundgaard:A wonderful experience!! Ted went above and beyond my expectations. It was clear to see that he put both mind and heart into the work. It helped me a lot. A big thanks to Ted!!

ted88888:Excellent work. Always enjoyable to work with smart people!

laura_alvarezg:Very effective corrector! I got my project reviewed in just one day. Thank you Ted.


No comments:

Post a Comment