Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will do a substantive edit with critique and analysis

I will do a substantive edit with critique and analysis












About:

If you need a fast, reliable experienced proofreader and editor, I am here for you! Check out my ratings from my valued clients. I guarantee full discretion and look forward to working with you. We will work together until your document is perfect. I can also help with any length, just message me and I will give you a great quote and delivery estimate.

1500 words, $5. Need a PRO service? Order my PREMIUM Gig

  1. Punctuation
  2. Grammar
  3. Spelling (US or UK as required)
  4. Reading flow
  5. Improved sentence structure
  6. Friendly and fast customer service
  7. I will maintain the tone and language of your writing style!

I will send your document with edits and suggestions highlighted in red and a final clean version with edits incorporated. 

I can also offer an additional service for:
  • Formatting & layout
  • Reference/consistency checking 
  • Longer document editing 

I am an avid reader and still spot typos and punctuation errors in published work. Don't let this happen to you!
My experience:
  1. 12 years academic, technical, eBook, website pages and social writing and editing
  2. A PhD level education and native English speaker
  3. I have published multiple articles and book chapters

Reviews


sashavitsik:thank you For Fast Delivery

emgarry:Happy to help you again!

sashavitsik:Thank you ! I hope it will help me.

emgarry:Good luck with it!

hanhtdang:Thank you for the awesome article, will hire again, thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment