Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will proofread, edit, and format your blog post

I will proofread, edit, and format your blog post












About:

I will proofread, edit, and format any blog post or web page starting at $5 per 1000 words! 
Service delivered in MS Word or WordPress*!

I'm a native English speaker, prolific writer, and creative writing blogger with over 4 years of experience writing and editing blog posts. I will polish your article to perfection!

For $5**, I will proofread your post for grammar and spelling.
  • Additional words: $5 per 1000 words
 
For $10**, I will also edit your content for readability and copy.
  • Additional words: $5 per 750 words

For $20**, I will fully edit and format your post, optimize it for SEO, and give feedback to help you improve your writing.
  • Additional words: $5 per 500 words
  • Includes file with SEO suggestions
  • WordPress* recommended for proper formatting

In Word, I will deliver:
  • One MS Word file with tracked changes and comments
  • One MS Word file with all changes accepted

In WordPress, I will deliver:
  • One plain text file to copy and paste into the text editor

*WordPress: see FAQ for details
**Up to 1000 words; additional words for extra

Online: 8am–4pm PST, Mon–Fri

Contact me if you have any questions!

Reviews


rk3000:Thanks for the great work and fast delivery! A+!

antonvandijk:Thanks a lot for the fast and accurate deleivery of the proofreading of the blog article :)

justunc:Fast delivery and excellent service. Will use again!

dalampkins:Satisfaction

holdadaniel:excellent gave me exactly what i needed


No comments:

Post a Comment