Tuesday, February 20, 2018

I will be your professional proofreader and editor

I will be your professional proofreader and editor












About:

You just finished writing your work, but it is riddled with a lot of errors, devoid of style and structure. Your deadline is staring you right in the face, and you either don't have the time to proofread or the necessary skill to point out any missing errors.

If you find yourself in the above situation, you are in good company. I have a BA in English, and I have been a professional proofreader for more than 5 years.

When you buy this gig, I will proofread:

  • Grammar, punctuation, and spelling 
  • Tense issues
  • Sentence structure 
  • Readability
  • Consistency
  • Redundancy

The kinds of works I proofread include:

  • Ebooks (fiction or non-fiction)
  • Novels
  • Blog posts
  • Marketing 
  • Resumes
  • Cover letters
  • E-mails (personal or business)
  • Short stories
  • Manuscripts
  • Technical documents
  • Legal documents

In the end, you would get a quality work that you would be proud to showcase.

If you have any project that doesn't strictly fit into any of these descriptions, you can feel free to contact me for a custom quote.



Reviews


ahmedalkhuzaie:Always coming back for more

olyraywrites:Outstanding experience

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment