Tuesday, February 20, 2018

I will proofread and edit up to 90000 words with track changes.

I will proofread and edit up to 90000 words with track changes.












About:

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.

People will stop reading your book when there are flaws and grammatical blunders.

I am a professional copy editor with M.A. in English and Creative Writing.
With my experience,I can help you grow as a professional proofreader and book editor.

My Services:

I will proofread and edit 90,000 words.

Also, I will proofread and edit for the following errors:

    Capitalization.
    Spelling errors
    Grammatical errors
    Hyphenation.
    Abbreviations.
    Punctuation.
    Syntax.
    Usage.
   Structural errors.

The Process:

Send me your book or the document you want me to proofread and edit in an MS Word format.

I will deliver in two Word files (edits file & the track changes)


contact me for a custom order.
Thanks


Thanks.

.














Reviews


cliverj:This is the second time that I have used contentwriter_2, and I've been very satisfied on both occasions. The proof is delivered with clear edit marking (as well as a version without), and received very efficiently. I would recommend.

contentwriter_2:Thank you very much sir.

ibrahimadham:Amazing, great work.... i have adult dyslexia and this service is great, also spreading the work load helps to get quality and quantity done at the same time... will use your services again and again...

contentwriter_2:Thanks for your feedback and the recommendation.

molly160:The gig worked hard and returned quickly.


No comments:

Post a Comment