Wednesday, February 21, 2018

I will proofread, edit and comment on up to 1000 words - GERMAN

I will proofread, edit and comment on up to 1000 words - GERMAN












About:

-I will professionally proofread, edit and comment on 1000 German words. 
-I will pay attention to detail and let your know on how to improve:  tone, general quality & common mistakes.
-Correction will be tracked.
-I will correct spelling/grammar/tempus/usage of words. 
-For an extra Gig I will not just comment on the tone but also fix it and ensure it is appropriate to the audience.

! I will not: Fix serious translation fails & translations that do not make any sense !
! Any text that does not make sense will be marked in red !


-> If a plain "copy & paste Google Translator" text is provided it will simply be market in red.

Reviews


blaschkeoliver:alles gut.

v_swithin:superb!

everest16:Highly recommended

v_swithin:Outstanding Experience!

eborgan:High quality content


No comments:

Post a Comment