Monday, April 2, 2018

I will professionally proof read and edit your documents

I will professionally proof read and edit your documents












About:

Are you in search of a professional proofreader? Search no more, here is the right place!
I'll help enhance and perfect you document or books for spelling, grammar, consistency, word usage, flow and readability.

This is what you get when order
A track changes file showing all the edits made on the document and
A revised file, ready for use.
24 hours express delivery

What are you waiting for? Kindly order and let's get started!

Contact me for a quote if you have a larger document.

Reviews


gamelord20:Great! Fast, Accurate, and very professional!

lilian4u:She does her work professionally. Thanks. I will patronize you again.

christypro:Thanks!

love4u247:Excellent and professional! There was a great attention to details. I'll petronize you again in the future.

christypro:Thanks, I would appreciate your subsequent return to work with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment