Monday, April 2, 2018

I will proofread and copyedit your ebook

I will proofread and copyedit your ebook












About:

I am a writer and top Fiverr editor with a BA cum laude in English from Augsburg University in Minneapolis. I will take your original electronic, Kindle, or print book, fiction or nonfiction, and proofread/copyedit it to make it clearer and more readable. 


I have experience proofreading and copyediting electronic, Kindle, and print books, academic papers, college coursework, technical documents, brochures, and more. 


My proofreading/editing of your book includes:


One round of proofreading, as well as copyediting for grammar, punctuation, spelling, and sentence structure. I also look for consistency in tenses and tend to notice sentence types and will make subtle changes for variety if needed. I go through the full manuscript one time for this price, and I am very thorough and careful, as my reviews can attest to.


For an extra $25, I will write up to one page of expert feedback regarding your writing style and the content of your book.


If your order contains more than 10000 words, please contact me for a Custom Offer.


Please note: I usually have several orders in my queue and can't provide 24 hour service unless you order it as a "gig extra," when available.


Reviews


msnatly:Great service, fast turnaround, good value. Lisa helped to proof and edit our children's book. She provided valuable feedback and helped us eliminate unnecessary wording. We will definitely work with her again.

writerlisaz:Thank you!

invaluable:Great work and easy to work with. Thank you!

writerlisaz:Thank you!

sjoerdjan:Great communication and delivery.


No comments:

Post a Comment