Sunday, April 1, 2018

I will do proofreading and editing, proofreading

I will do proofreading and editing, proofreading












About:

WELCOME TO MY GIG

I am a graduate of the linguistics from United State university, as well as a native speaker of the English and French language. If there is anybody you can trust to handle your proofreading and Editing services perfectly, it's got to be me. 
Place an order for  this gig, and I will professionally proofread and edit any document up to 1,500 words within 24 hours. 

If you have a larger document than this, send me a private message and I will make you a mouth-watering .custom offer.  

My proofreading and editing service includes:
  • Full grammar, punctuation, and spelling checks
  • Tenses related issues
  • Rephrasing occasional poor sentence structures 
  • Improve Readability
  • Consistency
  • Brevity checks
  • Copyediting
  • Microsoft Word Track Changes as standard

All of this will be done and order delivered within 24 hours (usually less)

NOTE: I accept ALL kinds of documents.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment